BOOK CLUB QUESTIONS
For “Love, Lies, and Azure Eyes”
- Which element of the book — paranormal, romance, mystery — initially drew you to it? What was your reaction when you began reading? Did the story hook you at “Johnny Lange dug his fingertips into the Cadillac’s padded leather dash,” or did it take you awhile to get into it?
- What interested you more — the story’s situation/plot or the characters living it, and why?
- What aspect of the storyline surprised you most? How?
- What themes did you notice in the story, and how did they affect your reading experience?
- Had Johnny not died 25 years before, what would he have done about settling scores with the other characters?
- As the story progressed and characters either changed or revealed more of themselves, how did your opinion of them change?
- Which characters did you relate to most, and what about them did you connect with?
- How did you feel about the ending?
- Would you like to read more about the characters, perhaps in a sequel? What aspect of the storyline would you like the sequel to pursue?
- If “Love, Lies, and Azure Eyes” were adapted as a film, who would you cast in the main roles?